Earth Science Education


Transferring Credits to MAT Program

Students may wish to begin taking graduate classes before applying for the MAT Earth Science program as non-matriculated students with the School of Professional Development. Link here for information on registering as a non-matriculated student. 

However, only  up to 12 credits of graduate courses can be transferred from a non-matriculated status or from another major.

Only up to 6 credits of science graduate courses from another university can be transferred.

All courses to be transferred have to be approved by the Earth Science Education advisor and the School of Professional Development.

Credits used to meet the requirements for another degree cannot be transferred.